Three people were injured in an Israeli airstrike Thursday on a town in southern Lebanon. In a statement, Lebanon's Ministry of Health said that an Israeli drone raided the town of Yarine, wounding three people, according to a preliminary toll. Meanwhile, field sources said that the Israeli army's artillery targeted the outskirts of the town of Shebaa with heavy shells, without revealing the toll so far. The Israeli entity continues its escalation against towns and villages in southern Lebanon, coinciding with its ongoing genocide against the Gaza Strip, which has resulted in civilian deaths and injuries, forcing hundreds of families to flee their homes. Source: Qatar News Agency
Arab League Secretary-General Condemns Israeli Airstrikes on Syria’s Abu al-Duhur Airbase
Abu dhabi: Nabil Fahmy, Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, condemned the Israeli airstrikes on the Abu al-Duhur Military